Thank you for choosing Vaporesso products!
The SWAG kit from Vaporesso has a modern design and uses IML technology, which makes it more durable and environmentally friendly. The product is powered by a single 18650 battery (not included) with an output power of 80 watts. The upper battery cover is easy to open and close, which is extremely important for such a compact fashion.
The built-in OMNI Board 2.0, in addition to the more flexible settings, also adds a host of user-friendly functions that will help you enjoy the steam. One of the new convenient functions is the RCT (remaining charge time) function, which shows how long it takes to fully charge the battery. The product also uses a fast charging system and a charge equalization system.
The combination of the NRG SE Tank with a bright open design, smooth regulation of the lower airflow, and unchanged universal compatibility in the choice of evaporators from GT Core 2 to GT Core 8, as well as ceramic evaporators GT. This little magical invention is the most amazing tank that Vaporesso ever produced. He’s really stylish. Do you want to touch SWAG?
Please read this manual for proper use. Additional information or answers to questions about the product or its use can be found on the website www.vaporesso.com .
- OMNI Board 2.0, universal version
- Ergonomic design, comfortably lies in the palm of your hand when worn
- Top battery cover, convenient to use
- Revolutionary building with IML technology, durable and environmentally friendly
- GT Cores universal selection of evaporators
- Bright open design, filling is even easier than ever
- Smoothly adjustable lower airflow
- Diameter 74.8 x 47.9 x 25.3 mm
- Weight: 64 g.
- Modes of operation: Smart VW (H / K / S), CCW, CCT, VT (Ni, Ti, SS), TCR (M1, M2), RCT, BYPASS
- Operating temperature range: 100 ° C to 315 ° C, 200 ° F to 600 ° F
- Output power: 5 – 80 W
- Display: OLEO 0.91 “
- Range of resistance: 0.05 – 5 Ohm
- Connector: 510 spring-loaded
- Maximum current: 50 A
- Voltage range: 0 – 8.5 V
- Rechargeable Battery: 1 x Battery x 18550 (not included)
Power on / off
Quickly press the power button 5 times for 2 seconds to turn on the device. Similarly, you can turn off the device.
Hold down the power button and inhale through the mouthpiece, release the button and exhale.
After turning on the OLED display, the resistance, charging, battery level, temperature, output power and other information will be displayed, if the device is not used for 10 seconds, the display will automatically change to display the real time clock which will be turned off after 15 minutes . Press “+” or “-” once or “Mode” button, and the real time clock lights up on the display screen, press “+” or “-” again or the “Mode” button, the main menu will be displayed. To display the main menu at any time, press the main button.
Automatic tank type recognition
The mod will read the resistance of the evaporator as soon as the connection is detected. It will also recognize the type of evaporator – when using the cantal evaporators of the modes it will automatically switch to VW mode.
Lock / Unlock
Hold down the mode button and the + button for two seconds when the device is turned on, and then press up and down, the buttons will be locked and the screen will show “system locked.” In the same way, by pressing the up and mode buttons, the system can be unlocked and the “system unlocked” will appear on the screen.
Flip the image on the display
Hold the buttons up and down simultaneously for two seconds, the screen will be rotated 180 degrees.
Hold down the mode button for three seconds to switch between Smart VW (H / N / S) A / TС (Ni200, SS, Ti) / TCR / BYPASS / CCW / CCT modes.
The device includes a fast charging system and a charge equalization system. To charge the battery, simply connect the USB cable, the OLED display will show the current battery charge level (0%, 20%, 50%, 80% and 100%) and the remaining time until it is fully charged. The remaining charging time will be displayed every 10 minutes. The display will remain lit throughout the charging period.
Updating and tuning the program
The device can be updated and changed with simple software that can be downloaded directly from the Vaporesso website , the English program will run on Windows systems. The program also includes a “help” section, which describes current issues. Instructions for using our software can be found on our website and on the Facebook page .
Adjusting the air flow
The air flow system from above can be adjusted by smoothly turning the top cover, while the lid attachment does not loosen.
Fluid filling for electronic cigarettes
When using a tank with top dressing, it is only necessary to unscrew the lid and fill the liquid with a tightly closed base. Make sure that the glass part is securely fixed to prevent leakage.
Unscrew and remove the base, then insert a new atomizer as needed. Remove the EUC and insert a new evaporator. Screw the base. Wait until the evaporator is impregnated.
Smart VW mode (variable power)
Smart VW mode, advanced variable power mode, has three levels of variable power: For the “High” level, select “H”, for the “Normal” level, select “N”, for the “Light” level, select “S”. By default, the “Normal” level is used. Smart VW (H / N / S) mode allows the module to automatically select the appropriate average voltage for the atomizer, depending on the resistance value.
In CCW mode
While in VW mode, press the button three times in a row to select CCW and hold the mode button to confirm and make any changes to the power line using the plus and minus buttons; go to the next line by quickly pressing the mode button. When all changes are final, hold down the mode button to save and exit.
Mode TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR (M1, M2)
In the TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS mode, the device is able to work with spirals of nickel 200, titanium and 316 stainless steel. The OMNI 2.0 board allows changing the initial power in the temperature control mode. By default, the power is set to 65 watts. You can also adjust the value for the spiral in the specified range.
In the TCR (temperature coefficient of resistance) mode, the device can operate with different temperature control spirals in the TCR value range and you can specify different TCR values in the appropriate range.
Setting the TCR mode (M1, M2)
With the device turned on and in one of the TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS modes, press the mode button 3 times to enter the TCR menu (M1, M2):
- Press the button to select the mode between M1, M2;
- Press up or down to increase or decrease the TCR value depending on the material of the evaporators that you are using;
Below are the different ranges of TCR values for different evaporators for reference:
|Material||Nickel||Titanium||NiFe||SS (303, 304, 316, 317)|
|TRC||600 – 700||300 – 400||300 – 400||80 – 200|
- In the table, the TCR value 10 5 is multiplied by the actual total TCR band.
- Our TCR value is in the limit of 1 – 1000.
In the TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR (M1, M2) modes, the temperature can be adjusted from 100 to 315 ° C or 200 to 600 ° F by pressing the up or down button, the up button to zoom in and the down button to decrease the values . Each time the button is pressed up or down, the temperature will increase or decrease by 5 ° C or 10 ° F. Long press of the button up or down can quickly increase or decrease the temperature value.
Resistance blocking / unblocking
In the TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR (M1, M2) modes, press the “-” button for 2 seconds to lock / unlock the evaporator resistance, the display will show “Q”. When the new tank is connected, the blocked resistance remains unchanged.
Automatic tank recognition
To achieve a better temperature control effect, the mod will ask the user if a new evaporator is installed. The screen displays “OLD LOAD -, NEW LOAD +”. If a new evaporator is installed, press the “+” button, the mod considers a new resistance, if not, then press the “-” button, the mod will leave the blocked resistance.
In any vehicle mode, press the mode button three times in a row to select the STS and hold the mode button to confirm and make any changes to the temperature bar using the plus and minus buttons; go to the next line with a quick press of the mode button. When all changes are final, hold down the mode button to save and exit.
In Bypass mode, direct voltage is applied without any restrictions. The higher the battery level, the higher the output voltage. When this mode is set, the device can support an evaporator whose resistance is in the range from 0.05 to 5 ohms.
Smart ON / OFF (Intelligent On / Off)
Smart VW mode, as an extended variable power mode, can be enabled or disabled in the main menu without changing the variable power level (H / N / S). Select “Smart ON / OFF” and press “Yes” or “No” to confirm.
By default, the wait time is 10 seconds in the main menu display mode, after which it switches to the real time clock display mode, which lasts another 15 minutes. The timeout value can vary from 3 seconds to 60 minutes. Select Screen Timeout and adjust the waiting time as desired. For example, if you select 3 seconds, after 10 seconds of displaying the main menu, the real-time clock will be displayed for 3 seconds in the display.
You can return to the default settings by selecting “Default” and pressing “YES”.
- The device is intended for use by people over 18 years of age. Not intended for non-smokers, children, pregnant and lactating women, people at risk of heart disease, or people taking medication for depression or asthma. An electronic cigarette is not a smoking cessation device.
- Keep this device out of the reach of children or pets.
- Do not drop your mod, it may cause damage.
- Do not leave it in high temperatures.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the battery.
- USB Input Protection
- Charge Balancing System
- Protection against low voltage
- Short circuit protection
- Protection against low resistance
- Temperature protection
- Overload protection
- Protection against improper installation of the battery
- Use the correct charger from approved suppliers.
- Choose batteries from trusted companies.
- Place the batteries on a hard surface when charging.
- Turn off the device when you are not using it.
- Use a dry cloth to clean the battery and its terminals if necessary.
- Do not use batteries with damaged insulation.
- Do not leave the battery charging unattended.
- Do not expose the battery to extreme heat, cold, or direct sunlight.
- Stay away from water or any liquid.
- Do not use the device in rain or in a dusty environment.
- Always connect the USB cable correctly. Disconnect the cable if you do not charge the batteries.
- Do not place the device in a pocket or bag without a sheath or other protection, do not store it with coins, jewelery or other hard objects.
- Since the charger and batteries can become hot during charging, charge away from flammable gases, liquids and other flammable materials.
These reusable electronic cigarettes are intended for use only with a compatible liquid that may contain nicotine. Nicotine causes dependence and is not recommended for the following categories of persons:
- Non-smoking persons or minors.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Persons with cardiovascular diseases, stomach diseases or duodenal ulcer who have liver or kidney problems, prolonged problems with a throat or breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema or asthma.
- Persons with hyperactive thyroid gland or suffering from pheochromocytoma (adrenal gland tumor, which can affect blood pressure).
- People taking medications: theophylline, ropinirole or clozapine.
When using liquid for electronic cigarettes containing nicotine, in conjunction with this device, the following side effects may occur (in case of occurrence, consult a doctor and show, if possible, this instruction):
- Heart beat of the chest / pain or irregular heartbeat
- Irritation of mouth or throat
- Discomfort in the abdomen
- Nasal congestion
Now It’s Available Here: Vaporesso Swag 80W Kit
Hot Sale Recommendation: